Shout!



Friday 2 December 2011

6DAYS left :D

Today's psalm: Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14



The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.

I believe that I shall see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!

Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yea, wait for the LORD!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find today's psalm rather lighthearted :) And I really like it! Haha
There have been a few set backs in our mission trip planning. Like
Uncle Al not being able to go on the full trip with us. But I'm sure it's all part of God's plan. The really really big picture which only He gets. So, we must trust in the Lord. "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, yea".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohyeah! By The Star, the Christmas cantata, is tomorrow! Superr excited about it! Hope it'll be a HUGE success :D haha!

No comments: