Shout!



Thursday 1 December 2011

7 DAYS LEFT~

OMG!!! IT'S JUST 7 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!
Time flew past us really  fast!!! But, not to worry! We are mostly prepared, just left with what we have to get for our activities there. Also, God has always been with us these days and at the start of this journey. Thus, we all need not fret and just prepare ourselves well for the remaining journey that we are going to walk through.


Reflecting on a part of today's reading, (Isaiah 26: 4) Trust in the LORD for ever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock, something suddenly came to my mind. As we sometimes don't really know what we were supposed to do during our meetings etc, we wouldn't think about asking God for help during those times. Furthermore, even before our Ministry Involvement Program (MIP) started, we also have not really trusted in God. However, after going through the journey of MIP, I have finally realized something - that God had always tried asking us to trust in Him no matter what, but we just haven't been listening to Him.


After going through all the MIP meetings and confirmation preparation etc, I have finally found my ears specially for God. I have finally opened my heart out to Him, and hence always trying to reach out to Him. Thereafter, I told myself that God would never mind us complaining to Him, requesting to Him for plenty of things etc. He never minds any of these... Furthermore, after all the struggles that I have went through this year and praying to God everyday to help be strong and be able to go through everything, I finally found God, like He has been waiting for me to see Him for a long time already. Then, it hit me that no matter what we have all done including sinning, we can always trust in God to help us, to be there for us, because He is our everlasting rock!

No comments: